The Sadness Winter In Korea

Friday, May 3, 2013


Everything has gotten back to life as usual but i still feel pain in my heart
I've talked a lot since i met you
You reminded me that the world is still hopeful
Because you have shown me the light when i got lost
And because you're the warm of winter to me

I always wish the best for you in my pray
Wondering it will reach you....
Everything clear in my vision but blur for my mind
Being transient then disappearing

I wanna be a better person for you
Even if you smile at me just once
Is enough for me
Enough for make me happy

Girl you know when you lose your smile
I will place the blame on myself
Those words, and even light
I will lose sight of everything

If only i could love you fot the rest of my life
The other things, like my dream and my hope
I'll throw all of them away
Just to be loved by you

It's love that make me happy
It's love that make me strong
I won't wish selfish things anymore
Because i love her...
I'll be okay even if it'll hurt me
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template Design Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | News and Observers