DANGER. I'M. NOT. IN. A. GOOD. MOOD.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013




ahh gataulah :s yes, i'm telling you very honestly now that is, i'm in a bad mood now.
there are a few things today that make me really very frustated about.
it seems like everyone trying to test my temper and i am so on my last nerves
it seems like i want to kill people who bashing me with those kind of discouraging words :s
hey can't you understand? this is my life. not yours. so can't you just shut up?-_-t
sometimes i don't get along with people, in the end whatever they did will pissed me off :s
and to all my friends, i mean "real friends" i'm so sorry if i do not realizes i am being a jerk, sorry guys i really don't like to be upset :s
but sometimes there's always something in everyday that made me feel really uneasy and unhappy.
maybe i just overthinking, but i swear that is killing me slowly -_-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template Design Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | News and Observers